William Means Real Estate may be one of the oldest real estate firms in Charleston, but it’s on the cutting-edge of technology. The firm has launched a new website at CharlestonRealEstate.com with advanced search features, premium listings and detailed information on communities and towns throughout the Charleston market.
The new site was built with an eye toward elevating the appeal of available properties and giving potential buyers more of what they want. And all of that is with one end goal: selling homes. The site is faster, easier to use and filled with features that appeal to buyers and sellers.
Key components of the new CharlestonRealEstate.com include:
- Premium listings designed to showcase properties for sale.
- A “Places We Love” section and a new collection of curated lists.
- View what has sold or gone under contract in your area as soon as it happens.
- Register to save your favorite listings and come back to them later.
- Cut down your commute and search for homes near your job.
- Learn about the best schools and neighborhoods to raise your family.
- Connect with an agent and receive personalized service.
William Means Real Estate worked with Charleston-based Blue Ion, a full-service digital marketing and website design agency, to create its new home on the World Wide Web.
“We know Charleston is more than a place on a map. It’s a lifestyle, a Lowcountry treasure where people develop deep roots and lasting connections,” said Helen Geer, broker-in-charge at William Means. “So we wanted to develop a website that reflected that belief and was as elegant and beautiful as Charleston. The new CharlestonRealEstate.com embodies not only a beautiful design, but also a technology driven space where we can showcase one-of-kind properties while giving buyers all they need to find that perfect Charleston home.”