Celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday at Poogan’s Porch. Let Executive Chef Daniel Doyle prepare a three-course meal for your family. Feel right at home at Poogan’s Porch and leave the dishes to us.
The Thanksgiving menu is a three course prix-fixe with a selection of both traditional Thanksgiving options as well as more contemporary dishes.
Poogan’s Porch will be open from 11:00am until 8pm on November 24th, 2011. The Thanksgiving meal is $33.95 for adults and $14.95 for children under the age of ten. Reservations are suggested; please call 843-577-2337.
- Chef Isaac’s She Crab Soup
- Butternut Squash Bisque
- Seasonal Greens with candied pecans, sun-dried cranberries and warm bacon vinaigrette
Traditional Thanksgiving Selections
- Traditional Roast Turkey, accompanied by herbed-cornbread stuffing and our own giblet gravy
- Baked Virginia Ham with a stewed pineapple-orange glaze
- Roast Turkey and Baked Ham combination, a festive helping of our two traditional Thanksgiving offerings
All traditional selections are served with vegetable medley, roasted sweet corn pudding, cranberry relish, and your choice of candied sweet potatoes, or butter whipped potatoes and giblet gravy.
- Hickory Smoked BBQ Beef Brisket served with roasted brussels sprouts and candied yams
- Pan Seared Grouper served with pulled pork & goat cheese raviolis, tomato ham hock broth and charred cream corn
- Sweet Tea Glaze Salmon served with candied lemon & mint risotto and sauteed asparagus
- Bread Pudding with white chocolate sauce
- Mississippi Mud Pie
- Pumpkin Pie with cinnamon whipped cream
- Cranberry Cobbler