Image by Flickr user rdpeyton
Join the South Carolina Aquarium’s Sustainable Seafood Initiative and Amen Street Fish and Raw Bar, a sustainable seafood restaurant partner, for a delicious spring-fresh meal on Tuesday, June 14th, at 6 p.m.
Unfamiliar with the sustainable seafood idea? Well, the South Carolina Aquarium's Sustainable Seafood Initiative designed the program to ensure that consumers have fish for the future by teaching chefs about sustainable and local seafood, assessing their menus, and encouraging consumers to dine at restaurants that value such endeavors.
Now, onto the menu:
- Amuse: Wild striped bass crudo with fresh lemon oil, pink sea salt, and microgreen. Paired with Kenwood Brut Sparkling, Sonoma, CA.
- First Course: Local littleneck clams, capellini, compound casino butter. Paired with Benzinger Sauvignon Blanc, Sonoma/Lake County, CA.
- Second Course: Panko-horseradish crusted red porgy, polenta, asparagus, heirloom tomato coulis. Paired with Pine Ridge Chenin Blanc/Viogner Blend, Napa, CA.
- Third Course: Pan-roasted grouper, summer vegetable succotash, banyuls broth. Paired with Hahn Pinot Noir, Monterey, CA.
- Dessert: Fresh berry bread pudding with crème anglaise. Paired with Rex-Goliath Moscato, CA.
Tickets are $55 per person and are on sale now. Call (843) 853-8600 to reserve your seat today.