Image by Flickr user ma3stroImage by 20090904-weekend.jpg
The Charleston City Paper has put out their Labor Day Weekend run down of events going on around town this weekend.
Go on and look, we'll wait.
Welcome back, we've got a few more things to point out that may also be of interest.
- 'Horror Weekend' of at the Terrace Theater on James Island.
- Moonlight Mixer on the Folly Beach Fishing Pier.
- Head to Myrtle Beach and play golf all weekend during the Patriot Golf Day event running Friday through Monday.
- The Specs and Michael Trent playing at the Tin Roof.
- Day trip to Charleston's sister city for the Savannah Craft Brew Fest.
- The Center for Birds of Prey is celebrating International Vulture Awareness Day with activities and education centered around the misunderstood bird.
- Catch some indie music at the Music Farm with local acts Sequoyah Prep School, All Get Out and Last November.
- Slow Food Charleston and Aluette's Jazz Cafe are hosting an eat in to promote healthier food in our nation's schools.
If we can sniff out any more events that are happening over the long weekend we'll be sure to pass them along. -- Don't forget you can always get the latest on our events page.