Image by HōM's Flickr page Real live tickets! Note the awesome arcade-font numbering.
Update April 4th - The CHSBeer.org crew has posted a review and a bevy of nice images from the night's festivities. Check it out here!
The chef is using this opportunity to showcase some of his whiz-bang fine dining background. He'll have ample time too, as the dinner spans six courses and starts with two reception beers. Eight beers should cover the entire available Holy City line-up, so it's a great opportunity to get fully acquainted with them.
Here's the menu, currently posted at strategic locations in the brewery:
- I: Ancho-Cocoa-Seared Lamb Loin Carpaccio with Bing Cherry, Frisée, Vanilla, & Onion Relish vs.Lowcountry Dark Ale
- II: Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Garlic and Blue Cheese Potato Puree and Buttered Popcorn vs. Holy City Pilsner
- III: Seared Scallops with Banana Guacamole and Strawberry Salsa vs. Laser Pants
- IV: Farmer's Market Spring Salad vs. Spring Cleaning IPA
- V: Neuske's Crème Brûlée with Smoked Salt Frisée, Bacon, and Truffle Vinaigrette vs. The Notorious P.I.G.
- VI: Plums, Fig Jam, and Tootsie Roll vs. New Year's Resolution Doppelbock
TIckets will set you back $60 each, and are available at Holy City (4155-C Dorchester Road), or at the restaurant. You'll find HōM at 563 King Street downtown. Call them at (843) 573-7505 for more info.