Image by StingraysImage by 20090508-stingrays.jpg
Update May 9: The Post and Courier has added a flushed-out preview of tonight's game. Go take a read
After ousting the Florida Everblades, the South Carolina Stingrays have advanced Kelly Cup American Conference Finals to take on the Cincinnati Cyclones.
The finals are a seven-part series. Game two will also be played at the North Charleston Coliseum on Monday, May 11th. Games three and four will be in Cincinnati on May 13 and 15. If a fifth game is needed, it will be in Cincinnati on May 16 -- all those games will be at 7:30 p.m.. If the sixth and seventh game is needed, they will be back in South Carolina on May 18 and 19. The full schedule is below.
This is second straight season that these clubs have met in the American Conference Finals and the fourth trip to the conference finals for South Carolina. -- The Stingrays took the cup in 1997 and 2001, but failed to last year when they also faced the Cyclones. You can find the best of seven conference final schedule here.
Tickets can be purchased at the Coliseum box office or through Ticketmaster. If you have a group of 10 or more, you can purchase reduced price group tickets by calling the Stingrays office at (843) 744-2248.
The North Charleston Coliseum is located at 5000 Coliseum Drive.
Full game schedule along with broadcasting radio stations.
- May 9; Cincinnati at South Carolina; 7:05 p.m.; Sports Radio 150
- May 11; Cincinnati at South Carolina; 7:05 p.m.; ESPN Radio 910
- May 13; South Carolina at Cincinnati; 7:30 p.m.; Sports Radio 1450
- May 15; South Carolina at Cincinnati; 7:30 p.m.; Sports Radio 1450
- May 16; South Carolina at Cincinnati; 7:30 p.m.; Sports Radio 1450
- May 18; Cincinnati at South Carolina; 7:05 p.m.; Sports Radio 1450
- May 19; Cincinnati at South Carolina; 7:05 p.m.; ESPN Radio 910