photo by flickr user Minette Layne
Tickets are on sale for the second annual Farm to Table Dinner. The event will take place Sunday, October 2, at Thompson Farm and Nursery in Conway at 4 p.m.
Upon arrival, guests will enjoy a cocktail hour tasting Bulleit whiskey and bourbon, Moon Mountain vodka, and sample a variety of delicious hors d’oeuvres. Guests will then be transported by hayride to their outdoor dining location, which will feature first class elegance with rustic autumn ambiance and décor. Live bluegrass music will be performed throughout the evening and a six course dinner will be prepared onsite by nine area chefs hailing from some of the finest restaurants in Grand Strand area including:
- Bradley Daniels of Croissants Bistro & Bakery
- Andrew Gardo of Sea Captain’s House
- Darren Smith of Rivertown Bistro
- Tom Mullally and Eric Wagner of Horry-Georgetown Technical College
- James Clark of Waterscapes
- Mike McKinnon of The Cypress Room
- Eric Masson of Brentwood Restaurant
- Eric Martines of Flying Fish Grill
The chefs will be paired with local farmers and fisherman to create a fresh one-of-a-kind dinner for guests. Tickets for the dinner may be purchased online at shop.coastaluncorked.com, or Thompson Farm and Nursery. Tickets are $150 per person, or $750 for a table of six. Seating is limited to 200 guests.
Portions of the proceeds will be used to further promote the festival, and portions of ticket sales will be donated to the Horry Georgetown Technical College Culinary School and the Clay Brittain Hospitality Program at Coastal Carolina University.